Windows Phone App Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK
Windows phone is a mobile operating system researched and developed by Microsoft Inc. Launched in late 2010 as a successor to its Windows mobile platform, Windows Phone 7 has created a mark in the smartphone technology. In addition to this, Microsoft’s latest instalment Windows Phone 8, which is around the corner, the demand for Windows Phone app development has grown tremendously all around the world and especially in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK.
For Windows Phone, Microsoft created a whole new user interface with the help of Metro designing language. Along with stylistic looks and revolutionary tile based metro UI menu display, Windows Phone supports vast range of software and applications. Being a Microsoft technology, Windows Phone 7 app development requires tools and technologies such as Silverlight and XLM along with other programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, Ajax, etc.
Windows Phone 7 Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK at iCrayons
iCrayons is a bespoke web design and bespoke web development company having presence in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK, with over 7 years of rich industry experience. Along with this, our skills and expertise in all Microsoft and Open Source Technologies has enabled us to deliver some of the best solutions in mobile app development, bespoke software development, web application development, bespoke CRM development, bespoke CMS development and many more.
With our highly experienced Microsoft certified Windows Phone 7 app developers / programmers, we are able to cater the clients every demand in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Cambridge and almost all across the UK. They have comprehensive knowledge on the entire Windows Phone 7 SDK (Software Development Kit) that includes Microsoft C# (C Sharp), Silverlight, Java and other frameworks and APIs. This has enabled us to deliver some of the top notch solutions in Windows Phone app development.
iCrayons Methodology to Windows Phone 7 Application Development
- Preliminary analysis of the client’s requirement
- Design the interface that are suitable for the application
- Coding and programming by Windows Phone app developers
- Quality check and testing the developed application
- Rolling out the Windows Phone 7 application and submitting it to Windows Phone Marketplace with Microsoft’s approval.
iCrayons Solutions with Windows Phone 7 Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK
- Bespoke CMS (Content Management System) apps
- Bespoke CRM (Customer Relationship Management) apps integration
- MIS (Management Information system) reporting apps
- Ecommerce and online catalogues
- Sales tracking apps
- Social networking integrated apps
- GPS Navigational software
- Games on all genres
- Digital signage apps for broadcasting
- Office suite
- Email and chat applications
- And many more… crafted as per client’s specific requirement
Contact us to know more benefits about web design and web development, mobile app development, bespoke software development, SEO and various internet marketing at iCrayons, London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK.