Get the Advantage on your Commerce with Ecommerce Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK
Ecommerce refers to an online portal where people buys and sells various stuffs. Ecommerce websites are incorporated with various functionalities such as inventory management, secure online payment gateways, internet marketing, freight management, and much more. With ever growing businesses across international boundaries the demand for ecommerce development has seen a rise throughout UK and the world. With ecommerce development on all Microsoft and Open Source Technologies, iCrayons offer merchants with many features that will help them to easily carry out their sales proceedings along with managing their ecommerce websites by themselves.
Ecommerce website development has taken a big leap into the future of online shopping. Now, the merchants from UK or elsewhere can easily manage their ecommerce website with product display; catalogue management; shipping management; marketing and much more.
Proficiency on Various Ecommerce Development Platform
- Zen Cart
- Presta Shop
- Cube Cart
- Drupal e-commerce
- And several others…
Benefits offered by iCrayons for Ecommerce Website Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK
- Ecommerce development on client’s preferred platform; Microsoft or Open Source platform
- Our goal is to deliver a user friendly ecommerce website that is easily navigable by the visitor as well as the website administrator or webmaster.
- Creation of central admin panel through which webmaster can easily manage every facet of the online store such as product management, catalogue management, logistics management, website content management, website’s member management, and much more…
- SSL and other high level encryptions to make the website secure.
- Integration of various secure online payment gateways PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, VeriSign, Google Checkout, etc.
- Multilingual support allowing integration of various overseas languages.
- Product gallery with detail product view, product description, multiple products comparison, and so on.
- Creation of universal admin panel to manage multiple ecommerce websites.
- Integration on smartphone devices such as iPhone, android, Windows Phones devices, etc.
- SEO friendly and W3C compliant ecommerce website.
- SMS and Email notifications of order.
- Marketing and promotion tools such as discount or flexible coupons generation and its management.
- Analytics and report generating tools to track online store performance
- And much more…
Contact us to know more benefits about web design and web development, mobile app development, bespoke software development, SEO and various internet marketing at iCrayons, London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK.