Let’s be honest, if it has been several years since you launched your business website and forgot to update it, then this is the time to revamp and redesign your website, both aesthetically and functionally. Web design trends and technologies have changed with the time, and a major shift has been noted in the way people interact with the website on the web. Today we’re going to summarize some of the top reasons why you need an immediate website redesign in 2016.
- Is your website responsive? Well, this is the first, and also the most crucial reason, why you should redesign your website immediately. With responsiveness, we refer to how your website acts when it is accessed through a mobile device. A responsive website adapts its design to the small screens so that users can easily navigate the site.
- Is your website performing poorly in search results? The search engine is the main source of business online; and if your website is not ranking well in search results, then it’s time to redesign your website. Even the search giant Google weights on mobile-friendly websites. A website redesign can infuse new life into your search engine optimization campaign by addressing issues that prevent your website from ranking in search results.
- Is your web content relevant? As the web expands, it is extremely necessary that you update the content on your website, as when required. Welcome your customers with up-to-date information about your products and services. Updated information is one of the strong factors to keep your visitors glued to your website. Don’t stuff your website with an unnecessary and excess of information, instead, be specific with your offerings.
- What is your website’s load time? According to a recent online survey, a visitor is likely to leave the web page if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. This means, if your website is taking more than 3 seconds, then you are losing your potential customers. Moreover, the slow load means the higher bounce rate, and this affects your search rankings. There are several online tools (free) to check the load time of your website.
- What about the navigation of your website? Website with poor navigation is equally fatal as slow load time. Poor navigation discourages visitors from exploring your products and services; hence, visitors cannot find necessary information they want. Your website’s content should be clearly organized, accessible within just a few clicks, intuitive to navigate, include the breadcrumb trails that help visitors get back to where they were, and more.
Website Redesign Company in London, UK
This is a great time to redesign and update your business website both aesthetically and functionally. With all the innovations in design, content & development, future proofing your business website is much easier and will help you stand above the competition.
Want to create a website that works? Looking for professionals to give your site a facelift? Contact us for website design today at http://www.icrayons.co.uk.