Magento Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK
Magento is an open source web application with rich features and enterprise class platform. Written in PHP programming language, Magento was built on Zend framework and uses entity attribute value (EAV) database model to store data. Since its launch in 2008, it has served more than 1,00,000 merchants worldwide with its ecommerce platform providing them with several benefits including flexibility and control over user experience, online catalogues and contents management and many more for their online store. This in turns helps the business to grow with more customers, more sales, more profit and more ROI.
Key Features of Magento Development
- Catalogue management – batch import & export of catalogue, create store specific attributes, inventory management, private sales access permissions, etc.
- Site management – control multiple websites & stores, content staging & merging, content management for informational pages, and so on
- Product browsing – multiple images per product, product zoom-in capability, reviews, related products, stock availability
- Catalogue browsing – category view, navigation of product in categories and search results, recently viewed / compared products, product comparisons
- Analytics & reporting – integrated Google analytics, sales report, tax report, best viewed product report, low stock report, search terms report, and many more
- Customer accounts – account dashboard, order status, recently ordered items, email & RSS feeds, newsletter subscription management
- Order management – create or edit orders, create multiple invoices, email notification of the order, call centre order creation
- Customer service – contact us form, order tracking, reset password, feature rich customer accounts, order & account updates emails
- Payment – customer store credits, multiple gateways integration, accept purchase and money order, gift certificates & cards
- Checkout – one page checkout, shipping to multiple address, shopping cart with tax & shipping estimates, option to create account before checkout, SSL security support
- Shipping – integrated real-time shipping rates, multiple shipments per order, free shipping, flat rate shipping, onsite order tracking
- International support – multilingual, multiple currencies, localisation, etc.
- Marketing & promotion tools – flexible coupons, free shipping option, bundled products, landing page tool, auto generated site map, polls, and much more
- Search engine optimisation – 100% search engine friendly, Google site map , meta information for products and categories
- Mobile commerce – optimisation for smartphone device like iPhone
Magento Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK with iCrayons
Being a bespoke web design and bespoke web development company having presence in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and all across UK, we at iCrayons, always strive to deliver premium quality solutions to our client in both Microsoft and Open Source Technologies. With over 7 years of rich experience and skilled Magento developers, we have catered quality solutions in ecommerce development, encompassing our client’s requirement in the best possible way.
Advantages of Magento Development in London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK with iCrayons
- Over 7 years of rich industry experience along with skilled and professional Magento developers delivering quality ecommerce solution
- Crafting a solution that allows the client to manage each and every phase of the online store or ecommerce website
- User friendly and W3C compliant ecommerce website
- Integration of several add-ons, themes, plug-ins and extensions as required by the client
- Integration of Magento developed ecommerce website with smartphone
- 24/7 backend support
Contact us to know more benefits about web design and web development, mobile app development, bespoke software development, SEO and various internet marketing at iCrayons, London, Manchester and Birmingham, UK.